Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Special Birthday

If you have a moment, would you say a prayer for my sweet aunt today? It's her birthday today and last Friday she was told that she likely only has a few days to live. I am praying that she and her daughters will find peace and joy in the midst of the pain. That they will be reminded that this world is not our home, that this is not the end. I know those reminders don't take the pain away, but hope in the middle of it all makes a big difference. I am hoping that my aunt will have a good day today and that she and her daughters will be able to have some good visits that will leave her daughters with some good memories in the days to come.

16 comments:

  1. Your aunt and all her family are in my prayers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aunt and her family are in my prayers. I learned a Latin song with the words "Ubi caritas et amor, ubi caritas, Deus ibi set" - where love is, God is also. Your love for your aunt surrounds her as she prepares for this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your sweet aunt and her family as they enjoy these final moments together. God bless them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your aunt and her family! Happy birthday to her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for your aunt and all her (and your) family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for them, you, and the rest of their family.

    ReplyDelete