Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Randomness

Do you ever get to the point where you don't post or you rarely post because you get out of the routine, and then you don't know what to say or how to say it? I'm there. Admittedly, it's been a couple of crazy busy (but great!) weeks and that has a lot to do with it as well. I find when I get in this situation where I might have things to say, but I don't really know because it's like I've forgotten how to blog, I just have to throw out some random crap stuff and then I can get going again. (Isn't that all that my blogging is, anyway?) Enough staring at the blank screen trying to think of something good or important to say. Just say anything.

I don't have to blog, of course, but I have been missing it.  So here I am.

My brain is really, really fried right now.  Seriously. I need my downtime, and I have had very little in the last couple of weeks. I wouldn't trade any of the stuff that has been using my downtime, but I am glad that I said no to an opportunity to be busy this Sunday.  I need my Sunday off!  Maybe by then I'll be able to come up with a real blog post.

How about some of the very few photos I managed to take a couple of weeks ago?




Hey! They posted! The moral of this story is that West Virginia is very beautiful. And I should go to bed. I do not promise a better post next time, but I'd say your chances are good.  I have little room to move except up! :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've just been too busy to post, except for a couple of link-ups. I'm going to try to change that this summer! Have a good rest on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you. I totally understand what you mean about blogging, but sounds like you've been busy with some super wonderful things, so it's well worth the pause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so get the not knowing what to say or how to say it. I think I'm at that point too.

    Great photos! You really captured some great views of WV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful! I understand being tongue-tied when you sit down to write...but the important thing is, people love hearing from you, no matter what you say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happens all the time to me!!! I have pictures/updates from March that I'm still sitting on so I think you're doing pretty well from where I'm sitting ;)

    Love your pictures, looks like a great trip. I love it here but I sure do miss the colonial influence of east coast architecture...

    Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures turned out so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! And I get out of the routine of blogging (have I ever really gotten back into the routine, once out?!?) and it is so difficult to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get like that with blogging too...just don't have much to say...life is going along just fine. I get it...totally. Love the pics. WV is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha you are posting random stuff and I am in the mood to read random stuff and nothing too serious so this works out well for me too! I feel like my brain and emotions have been over used lately so I feel ya on not knowing where to re-start. Maybe by the time you get around to writing something that is more substantial I will be able to read more substantial stuff because you are writing according to my schedule, right? ;) Great photos of WV it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally know what you mean about getting out of the habit. Then there is so much to write next time ... or I've thought of things and then by the time I open Blogger, I don't know what to write. :-)
    BEAUTIFUL photos!!! I love, love, LOVE Spring when everything is so green and lush. I wish that was the color of my backyard and my view outside. Then it would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! Even if you don't have much to say, your pics always win me over. It's always great to see you've updated. Thanks for being willing to post about randomness. I like it!

    ReplyDelete