1) I figured that it had been a few weeks since I had joined up with 7 QT's, and maybe that would be another good way to get back in the blogging groove. Six weeks. It's been six weeks since my last QT's. I have been way out of my normal blogging habits!
2) Fun fact: Did you know that only 48% of Verizon customers have a smart phone? I really thought I would be one of the last people to get one (besides my mom, but that's a whole 'nother thing). Turns out that I am now ahead of the curve since I got a smart phone yesterday. Who would have thought?
3) I had to go get a phone because my other one decided that it really didn't want to work hardly at all. I couldn't access my contact list, I could only check texts a certain way, I could only call if someone was on my recent call list. It was time for a new phone, and I really can get enough use out of a smart phone to finally cave for the data charges.
4) Speaking of accessing my contact list... You know how every so often someone will post on fb about how they lost their contacts? I'm always thinking "poor schmuck". Now I may have to be the schmuck to make that announcement on fb (I'm trying to avoid it). I was able to get some of my numbers back if I had made calls to the person recently or if I had the number in an email. But, yeah. If you have my number and would care to send me a text with your name so I can re-save it, I would appreciate it!
5) Oh, one other thing. Now that I finally have a smart phone, can someone tell me any good apps for charting? I still want to track some things with that, but I've gotten lazy about it. The whole charts and sticker thing just doesn't work for me on several levels.
6) My schedule has been wonky all month. Many, many good things, but one of the things that has been missing is having a really relaxing Sunday. If you need me, I will be one with my couch and probably constantly attached to something electronic. I'm not too proud to admit it. Except while I'm taking a nap. I feel like a nap needs to happen.
7) It's Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and head over to Jen's for more Quick Takes!
|A little mountain town|