Monday, March 17, 2014

Little Happies ~3~



Joining up with Stephanie and crew again, because I love this link up! :)

1) I'm happy that the temps are really nice today, even if we might see snow again tomorrow.  It's March and such is life!

2) SPEAKING of snow, I got to play in the snow this weekend and it was so much fun!  I slid down a waterfall!  Because it was fun, not because I slipped and fell.  This one:


Ha! It looks much more impressive that way.  Here's what it looked like yesterday:


Then we continued walking down the creek on our way back to the car.  I love the way winter changes things!

3) I am also very happy about the way mountains and clouds can interact.  It's so much fun to watch the peaks go in and out of the clouds.


4) And this guy makes me happy.


He was a beggar looking for handouts.  We did not oblige, but we enjoyed looking at him while he followed us a bit.

5) The blue sky coming out to play!


So I guess it's fair to say that living in the mountains is a big happy thing in my life. Can't wait to see what everyone else is happy about this week!

13 comments:

  1. How fun to slide down a waterfall! I also love how winter changes where we get to go and play, well not really for me because we don't have winter here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Love the frozen, snow covered waterfall...winter does change things. Right now we are getting very spotty warmer weather...the kind of stuff that causes sickness. ugh. Still waiting for a continual warm up. I just love being outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so beautiful there! OS is posting pictures on InstaGram for us! I can't believe that waterfall was covered with the snow! How does that even happen???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! Gotta love spring in the Rockies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slide down a waterfall! Fun! I'm glad u seem to be able to appreciate the snowy landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! And sliding down that frozen, snowy waterfall must have been a blast! And just loving those blue skies. Gorgeous!

    Thanks again for joining in. :) Love reading what you're happy about each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, M!

    #3 is especially awe-inspiring for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv this post! Wow, that waterfall looks beautiful both times of year. Glad you could get outside. Especially love the bluebird picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I couldn't believe those waterfall pictures! Amazing! And that blue bird is so striking. I used to snicker at bird-watchers but now I get it! There's a cardinal pair that comes to our back door and I love seeing them. Enjoy the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I can't stop scrolling between those two waterfall pictures - that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete