Monday, March 17, 2014
Little Happies ~3~
Joining up with Stephanie and crew again, because I love this link up! :)
1) I'm happy that the temps are really nice today, even if we might see snow again tomorrow. It's March and such is life!
2) SPEAKING of snow, I got to play in the snow this weekend and it was so much fun! I slid down a waterfall! Because it was fun, not because I slipped and fell. This one:
Ha! It looks much more impressive that way. Here's what it looked like yesterday:
Then we continued walking down the creek on our way back to the car. I love the way winter changes things!
3) I am also very happy about the way mountains and clouds can interact. It's so much fun to watch the peaks go in and out of the clouds.
4) And this guy makes me happy.
He was a beggar looking for handouts. We did not oblige, but we enjoyed looking at him while he followed us a bit.
5) The blue sky coming out to play!
So I guess it's fair to say that living in the mountains is a big happy thing in my life. Can't wait to see what everyone else is happy about this week!