This week for Little Happies, Stephanie made the suggestion for a joyful pictures edition. Yes, yes I would love to join in with that suggestion. Umm, but seriously. How do you narrow it down for a post like this? There are so many pictures that could and should be included!
1) Okay, how about the one where I was hiking and feeling particularly hopeless and apparently God though I needed a little clearer sign that normal?
2) These have never been a part of a post before, but I just love them. These are the boys of two of my closest friends, and they are just being everything that boys should be, leading to two pictures that absolutely delight me.
3) This one will forever be a favorite. Here's why.
4) Right at the moment, I am trying to remind myself why I like climbing. (It's spring, and it's like I have to relearn to trust the system every year.) But I do. I like climbing, I like overcoming the physical and mental challenges, and even though as of today even an easy climb is giving me dry mouth. These make me happy, because they are all about climbing.
5) My sisters and I went on road trips in 2008 and 2009 (we TOTALLY need to do that again!) We pulled off to a random stop and decided to eat our glamourous peanut butter sandwiches. This bird hops onto a fence in front of us and cocks his head, clearly wanting a bite. We said hi, but we don't feed the wildlife. He hops closer. Still nothing. He hangs out waiting. All of a sudden, he's down on the ground acting like he is going to DIE if we don't feed him RIGHT. NOW! (Hypoglycemic, much? I feel your pain, Bird.)
Then, when we laughed and were STILL heartless enough to not feed him, he hopped up and flew away.
Okay, this is really fun, and I wish I could just keep going, but I'm running out of time and I have other things that I should be getting done. Thanks again for hosting, Stephanie!