Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fences

Ugh.  Ugh, ugh, ugh.  I am trying to shake off the truly awful movie that I just watched.  I didn't want to watch it when it came out, but that was years ago and I forgot why I didn't want to see it.  Then a coworker loaned it to me and was SO excited for me to see it (partly because of the gorgeous settings).  So, I watched.  It was dark, and depressing, and awful.  The only thing I liked about it was the scenery and the ending.  The ending was awful, too, but it meant that the thing was finally freaking over. But this coworker really likes it, and will want to talk about it tomorrow.  It's going to be pretty obvious that I hated it. I'm not good at hiding my feelings.

But I didn't come here to talk about that.  I came here because it's Thursday, and I'm still trying to do seven posts this week, and I have a picture of a fence, so I thought I'd join Theme Thursday.  Actually, I have several pictures with fences in them, but I chose this one.  Because I like it.


It was taken a couple of years ago on a trip to Santa Fe. I don't have much to say about it, I just liked it.

I would love to write more, but I need to go.  I have a goal of making it to confession before Lent starts... Which basically means that today is my last chance.  I also need to pick up some gluten free pizza crust, because I am craving some pizza.

Is anyone else ready for weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fence! So what was the movie you watched? The suspense is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've watched movies that friends loved and suggested only to look at each other and wonder what they liked about it. That is why I like ne.tfli.x...if I don't care for a movie..I turn it off and watch something else. Love the fence pic...you do take very imaginative pictures. Who would of thought a fence was inspiring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued about the movie too! I hate it when that happens, though; you watch a movie someone else loved and there's no good way to say how much you disliked it. I hope you can shake it off!

    I, too, am quite ready for the weekend. I've been ready since Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely curious what movie that was! Week vs. weekend isn't a big difference to me, except that my husband's home. But he might be working tomorrow... time and a half is good, especially with the whole need to pay off some debt thing, but it's also nice having him around.

    ReplyDelete