Thursday, December 19, 2013

Calendar Winner!

Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but I am suddenly just crazy busy.  I don't like it!  I know this is a busy time of year, but I've been fortunate enough to have it slow down the last few years right around now.  At first it felt weird, like maybe I didn't have enough of a real life to be busy at the holidays, but then I realized it was awesome.  And now that I have realized it, there is no such luck this year.

Down to business.  The calendars are here!  I was starting to be a little concerned if they would make it, but they are here.  I am going to warn you already that there is a good chance that I won't get this calendar out on time that you'll have it by January 1st.  It's a long story, but blame the weather. And an insane number of new patients with ridiculous amounts of paperwork.  And the fact that I won't stop climbing, even though I don't have time. Anyway.  I will try to get them out ASAP, but there will likely be a bit of a delay, sorry.

The calendars ARE dinky, and the colors are not quite right, but overall I'm pretty happy with them.  The colors being off will annoy me throughout the year a bit, but I'm guessing that you won't be as disturbed by it as I am.

And the winner is... Joy from Joy in the Morning!  Yay, Joy! :) Click on over to her blog if you want to see some adorable pictures of some darling kids! I'm really excited that the random numbers generator picked Joy, but I have to be honest, I really wish I could give one to everyone that commented!

...

Those of you that talked to me about wanting to get a calendar even if you didn't win, I'll be in touch and we can discuss the details.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh.....I read the first name and thought "jackpot, how lucky AM I"...and then my hopes were dashed. Ahh, there is always next year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calendar arrived today, yay!!
    Beautiful and already hung in a place of honor, thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete