1) I keep trying to jump on the political bandwagon, because I have many things that I want to say, but then I find that I can't quite figure out how to say them. Maybe later.
2) In the meantime, why don't I follow up with more perfectly meaningless nonsense? Because I can easily bore you to death with that. Speaking of boring people (I mean, causing them to be bored, not people that are boring), I think I must have gotten one person really bored. I have few followers, so I notice when one drops out. Not that I blame you! But I miss you nonetheless. Since I haven't yet gotten around to any sort of a political post, I'll have to assume boredom rather than that I offended someone.
3) I finally got some clothes shopping done this week! I noticed that many of my pants are wearing out, my shoes have no tread, and I am so bored of all my tops that I can hardly make myself get dressed for work in the morning. So I went shopping and got some new stuff. I think I did okay. Everywhere was having a sale. Most were less than 25% off (but they called it buy one, get one 50% off), but still. Some sale is better than no sale! And I found a stash of socks that was buy one, get one free. That's good, because I have a lot of threadbare socks!
4) There is one thing that I bought that I question whether I will wear. It's a skinny animal-ish print belt (though the actual color and pattern mix matches no animal that I know of). We shall see.
5) The one thing that I wanted to get and didn't was some more make up. Make up makes me miserable. I need to try some more brands and see if that helps, but I dread the headaches and red, burn-y eyes for the make ups that don't work.
6) I don't really want to work today. It sounds like it's going to be busy. I can just skip it, right? Right?
7) So the next few days should be interesting. I have two things to go to in the next 3 or 4 days that I shall name Awkward and More Awkward. There is a chance that they will both be equally awkward, but there is no chance that there will not be awkwardness involved. Can't wait. But there's a good chance that it'll make for good blog post material, so we can always hope for that at least!
Have a great weekend and head over to Jen's for more Quick Takes!