Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Have Decided

I have decided that if you're a little stuffy, it may not be the best time to do a fairly intense workout.

On a related note, I have decided that those who learn to exercise through things like asthma are pretty impressive.

I have decided that natural disasters pretty much suck, and I think that we should stop having record breaking disasters. Which candidate wants to take care of that? I'll vote for them!

Oh, wait. I already voted early.

I have decided that I feel like a creeper.  I sent a few friend requests to people on facebook that I recognized from blogs (and who are friends with other blog folks that I know). And then I realized that because I purposely keep fb and my blog separate, they might not recognize me. It's okay! You know me, you just don't know you know me! I'm not really a random creeper!

I have decided that I need to see all of my friends at least a couple of times a month. And yet they insist on living all over the place.  What is up with that?

I have decided that I just don't like spaghetti squash.  I keep trying and trying, but it's just not working for me.  It's okay with some things and really not okay with other things. And by "okay" I mean "I can eat it and tell myself it's good for me and that I'll get used to it eventually and learn to like it." Unfortunately, I realized that I was lying.  I'm pretty sure that I'll hate it forever.

I have decided that I don't value "being real" as much as I like to think that I value it.  I mean, I'm all for letting people see that I'm not perfect, but not when it comes to how I look in photos. There are days when I think God created photo shop for a reason.

I have decided that I started this post with not much to say and that I should really stop wasting your time!

5 comments:

  1. I just posted a random post of my own that really says a whole lot of nothing.

    That said - I love spaghetti squash :).

    Hm, I agree on natural disasters - I'm blaming this October snow on all the stores that already have their Christmas stuff out - even poor mother nature is confused and thinks it should snow in October :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the randomness!
    BTW I'm with you with spaghetti squash; I love acorn, butternut and summer squash ~ can not figure out spaghetti squash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried spaghetti squash. Now I wonder if it is worth seeking it out. I love your randomness. :)

    I will be your friend on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I did have to ask JBTC who you were. Then she said, CM! and I said oh ok! and accepted the request right away. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your random thoughts! And learned something new ... I didn't even know there was a spaghetti squash. :)

    ReplyDelete