1) I didn't get these done yesterday because the last couple of days have just been too strange. But the odds and ends in my brain won't leave me alone and lend themselves perfectly to some QT's right now, so I'll try it a little late and see how it goes.
2) To give you some idea of where my brain is right now, I sat down 2 or 3 hours ago with the thought that I would go finish... something... later. No idea what that was. Can't say as I care, either. Usually when I ignore something, I know what it is that I'm ignoring and I feel at least a little guilty about not getting a needed task done. But I forgot. And I don't care in the slightest.
3) I tried a new massage therapist today because my normal one was on vacation this week. She was good and I needed it today on so many levels. I almost skipped this week and just waited a couple of weeks, but I'm glad I didn't. I needed the relaxation this time just as much as I needed the muscles to be physically released. And believe me, I'm getting decrepit, so there were plenty of those that needed to be done as well.
4) I feel both unsettled and stuck right now. Not stuck geographically. I love it here, but even if I didn't my job allows me to be flexible with where I am. But stuck in life. I don't seem to be moving forward at all. My job and many activities are awesome, but not enough. I don't know what else to do.
5) Ooh, that was uncomfortable. As I typed that last sentence a thought crossed my mind, but I so hope it wasn't a Holy Spirit thing. Ugh, but it might have been. Um, yeah. Number 1, it's not what I really want, and I'm afraid that will become an outside purpose instead of what I want. And Number 2, it's not even in the same state as my comfort zone.
There you have my initial reaction to a thought that may or may not be of God. Awesome. Clearly, "whatever" is not my first or even my second response. I only hope it's my last!
6) I am such a nerd. Apparently my self chosen therapy is making slide shows. I can't imagine why I'm still single!
7) I wish I could show you some of the really cute pictures I got from last weekend in WI, but instead I'll stick with these:
|Pretty much, if you're 3 and you ask me something like take pictures of your cars, I'll do it.|
I got bored at the airport, so I started messing around with my camera. Midwestern airports have a lot of upscale offerings.
(Yeah, I know. That's so bad, I don't know if I'm proud, or ashamed.)
|The left and right ends scream Midwest to me.|
|Here's one just for JBTC. I did not grab one to join the ranks of the cheeseheads.|
|Baked cheese is ridiculous in all kinds of ways, but yum!|
|As you can see, all 13 gates at the airport were at capacity.|
Weekend's mostly over, but enjoy what's left and head over to Jen's for more QT's!