2) This is not to say that I think decor and all things pin.terest are bad, they're just not really my thing. I'm just proud that I have a few things on my walls at all.
3) My work hours are going to change just a tad. I think it will be good, but we'll see how this goes. Currently, I work 10 hour days and have one day off during the week. Now they want to close the office a little earlier on Fridays. Hmm, off earlier on a Friday? I can deal with that. However, in order to make up for it, I have to work extra time elsewhere. So I'm opening time on Monday and Wednesday. I'm kind of okay with it, but it will cut into the number of times I'm able to go to daily Mass. Not too excited about that! We'll see how it goes. My experience is that people don't tend to love those early times that much.
4) I had another dream that I was living back in the Midwest. I don't love those dreams. I always hate that I'm there, and I hate that I hate it because that's where so many of my family and friends are and it's actually very nice and all. But it's not the mountains. I love the mountains and the mountain air, and the crunch of a trail under my feet and the animals and big hiking and the flowers and the snow and... Well, every little and big piece of it.
5) However, I do get to go back to the Midwest for a visit soon, and I'm very excited about that! I finally just got the tickets the other day. I get to see some amazing friends and their new homes. Can't wait!!!
6) I'm actually chilly enough right now that I'm thinking about turning on the heat. I hope that the chill is for real and going to stay! Have I said enough times how much I want a ton of snow this year? Because I really, really want tons and tons of snow!
|Loved all the lizards in the desert. This was by far the prettiest one we saw.|
Have a fantastic weekend, and head over to Jen's for more Quick Takes!