Sunday, June 17, 2012

Unlike!

I have decided to create an unlike button on facebook, so that I can officially unlike wildfires.

And I'm writing my congress people so they know they have to put a stop to this nonsense if they want my vote in November.

And I'm going to lodge a complaint... somewhere... about irresponsible use of lightning in dry areas.

I like to do my part when I see problems in the world.


But seriously, pray for those that have lost their homes and belongings due to the fires. Pray for the firefighters' safety.  Fire is not all bad in this ecosystem, but with the dryness throughout the West, all of these fires have the potential to get WAY out of hand very quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I was reading about this on another blog, too. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about and praying for you when I saw the fires on the news the other day - yikes!

    ReplyDelete