Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day

I guess it's summer now! I have some bites from various insects, so I guess that (along with Memorial Day weekend) makes it official. I don't have much to say at the moment, but I have a number of different things that I'm thinking about. We'll see if that takes the form of a post sometime or not. I hope it does if it means a little clarity, but I'm not promising anything.

In the meantime, if you missed it on fb, I posted more pictures of me and rocks* as well as some other things that I did this weekend. (That's how it rolls with me and pictures. I'm pretty sure that this post is the only one that involves something other than rock shoes or hiking boots.)  Sorry it's so boring on the old blog; too much to do outside, I guess!

As a side note, no more nasty notes from picasa about how I'm full up.  We'll see how it goes from here. I deleted some pictures earlier (including, apparently, what I was using for a profile shot.  Oops! Just a little carried away) but I wasn't sure that it would be enough for what I've posted since then.  We'll see how it goes.


*Sorry, wish I could post these here, but I just can't do it. Email me if you want an invite.

1 comment:

  1. Summer?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Where did the time go? (I can't believe it's June already!!!) Thanks for posting about your other posts! I need to figure out how to get them on google reader or emailed when you post them .. or I forget to check. :-(

    ReplyDelete