Sunday, April 22, 2012

Issues...

I was trying to start adding people to my other little blog, people who've been hanging out here long enough that I thought they might also be interested in a few more personal photos, but I seem to be having problems. If you got both invited and uninvited, I didn't mean to! And if you haven't gotten an invite yet, I'm trying to, but I'm invitation challenged!  And if you don't get one, please email me, because I'm not trying to leave you out, I'm just challenged.  And also email me if we've been on this blogging journey together but I don't have your email.

It really is only for photos that might be more personal.  Most of the outdoor pics and that fun stuff will still be here. This is just for those times that people might actually be in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment