Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I didn't do Christmas cards or letters this year.  I rarely do.  I like to receive them, especially when there is a letter included.  I assume that people would like to hear from me, too, but I  get bored of the idea about writing about me.  (Okay, I guess that's a little ridiculous since I write a whole blog that's all about me, but Christmas letters are different.  Don't argue. Just go with it.)

This is as close as it gets to a Christmas letter for me this year.  There are pictures from throughout the year, and many have been on the blog before, but there are some that have definitely not been up before.  I don't think I ever posted any of the pictures from my sister's and my trip to New Mexico at Spring Break. There are also some from the Midwest at Easter, and of course, many that you've seen from Colorado and Wyoming.  But hopefully there are some new ones of those as well.

Sadly, I had to delete the music that I have with it on my computer since it is a copyrighted song. The music makes it much better. (If you happen to have "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day", by Casting Crowns, you might find that the length music and the pictures fit together remarkably well. Just saying.)

Have a wonderful Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. AH-MAY-ZING photos!!!!! I wish I had your talent. They're simply gorgeous, stunning ... unbelievably good! God provides such beautiful backdrops, doesn't He?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful photos! I wish you a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete