Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Week

For almost one week, I was without internet at home.  You would think that I should have been too busy to notice, but I was not.  The funny thing is, all week I had stuff that I wanted to post on my blog, but now that I have access again, I cannot figure out what to say.  I haven't even been offline long enough for anyone to notice, but I've been off long enough for me to have a nice little block.  I don't get it.

Anyway, you may not have missed me, but I missed you!  I've been catching up as quickly as I can, but it's amazing how many big things you can miss in only a week!  I've tried to comment as much as I can, but I know it's been spotty.  I still read what you all had to say.

I guess that's all for now.  I'll be trying to write a real post soon! (I hope!)

8 comments:

  1. I missed you! I NEED my Internet. Is that bad to admit that so freely?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always happens like that - when I have no access (in the car!) or no time I have plenty of things I want to say.

    Given an evening at home with a blank screen in front of me - I got nothing.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehem. I for one don't want you to just write a real post, I also want you to actually publish it. How is that for adding to the challenge? ;-) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae- You're killing me! That's way too much to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Catching up is half the fun! Looking forward to a great post in a few days?!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete