Monday, August 15, 2011

Neighbor Jackpot!

I don't know what the deal is with the neighbors here.  First there was my friend the smoker.  Thankfully, he moved out a couple of weeks ago and my place no longer reeks.  The last couple of days, someone's been banging around until the whole place shakes.  I hope this isn't the new neighbor, but I don't think so.  This seems to be coming from upstairs rather than downstairs.  There has also been a yappy dog the last couple of days.  Finally, they just decided to have a shouting match (which thankfully was very brief).

Sweet.  I'm holding out that maybe the upstairs neighbors just have company and that it's not the new downstairs neighbors.  I haven't heard too much before, so it should go away soon, right?  Right??

6 comments:

  1. Right! (Yes, my glass is half-full, why do you ask? ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh- so sorry. Noisy neighbors are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. After all, it is only the brother-in-law making improvements before the screaming twins arrive... or at least that is how it seems to turn out in my experience. You seem to have especially bad luck. You might just move into an uber-cheap place because you already deal with the negative neighbor issues.

    Oh wait, this was supposed to be an encouraging comment. Hm, I meant to convey my sympathy and tell you to listen to Rebecca. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wasn't the post I thought it was going to be! I was excited that you got a good neighbor! Hopefully things will settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rae- that cracks me up! Definitely the way I'm thinking about it, but you're right. I need to listen to Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete