Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting Lucky

Oh, c'mon.  This is me we're talking about.  I didn't mean it that way.  I'm talking about taking pictures.  You can go to a beautiful place, and you may get some great pictures, or you may not.  You may get perfect lighting, or the lighting might completely blow out your shot.  Or you have a great set up, but not such great knowledge of how to use the camera to the best advantage, and you might end up with something that should have been awesome, and... wasn't.

Other times you show up, and you don't even have to work at it.  You just get lucky. The light is absolutely perfect. There's not even a hint of wind.  All you have to do is point your camera and the result is this:



I've been to Bear Lake a number of times, but this is the first time I ever saw it quite like this. 

3 comments: