Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things Today that Made Me Say, "Huh?"

I listened to someone today who adamantly declared that "God didn't help So and So quit smoking, she did it herself!  I know the Holy Spirit didn't pull the cigarettes out of her hand."  But not an hour later, the same person vehemently declare belief in Fate.  This time telling a story about a "coincidence" that was just too much to believe.

How much money do you think we've spent on birth control funding, abortion and so forth?  Not just here, but also abroad.  I don't know if Russia has spent proportionally a similar amount, but I did see a headline today that they are spending $53 billion to bring up the birthrate.

Girls that want to be whiny and girly (in the bad sense), but that are signed up for lacrosse.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I see the 'huh?' there.

    Especially that second one - and followed up with a 'scary'.

    ReplyDelete