1) It feels like Monday, but as I write this, it's really Thursday! Sweet! My sister came out for her Spring Break and I took a couple of days off. It was great to get away, and it's great that my work week has just started, but it's almost weekend already.
2) The road tripping with my sister is always fun, and this was no exception. One of my patients was asking me what we did. As I listed all the things, her comment was "Wow, you guys really kept busy!" Well, of course we did. That's how road trips are, right? Besides, we didn't keep that busy. We still had plenty of time to fit in a number of movies.
3) The wind just about blew us away this trip. One of my favorite moments is when some high school kid gets ready to seat us. He comments, "That wind is really something, huh? My hair is messed up, too!" Obnoxious! But he was oblivious, so it was funny. I slunk to my seat and tried to fix my hair without a mirror, and after he left, we discussed whether a tornado would be able to mess up his helmet of gel.
4) I think Lent's starting to get a little more back on track. Vacation didn't help, but it's over and the routine is beginning again. I just can't wait for Easter to be here! I have family and friends to see and babies to squish! I can't wait!
5) I love March Madness! The only thing is, if your team makes it to the Sweet 16, you should be excited that they made it that far. Don't get me wrong, I am excited. However, my team is in a bracket with a whole lot of upsets, so I will be disappointed if they don't make it out of this bracket playing 10-12 seeds, when they're a 1. At least none of the remaining teams has "BU" initials! Go KU!!
6) We're almost done with March, and given the insanity of this month, I'm very glad of it. I don't have high hopes for April being that much calmer, but we can always hope, right? Is there anything wrong with living in a dream world?
7) Head over to Jen's for more Quick Takes!