1) For a great week of getting to see family and friends.
2) For baby smiles and the laughter of small children.
3) For my 16 year old sister who got confirmed last week and who is in love with her faith.
4) For my goofy little brother.
5) For a fantastic job with a fun group of coworkers.
6) For mostly good traveling weather; the ice in Missouri didn't get too bad.
7) For a mother who loves me, even though I can be a pain sometimes.
8) For the liturgy (both Mass and Liturgy of the Hours); and especially right now the way that it celebrates Advent, then Christmas and the Christmas season.
9) For a God that deals in extravagant beauty, even if it will only last a few minutes and not everyone will see it. (These are the clouds at sunrise one morning last week.)
10) For one last day of Thanksgiving vacation; and that this day will be spent at home being lazy. I even got my unpacking done last night right when I got home so that it would be more relaxing. (Usually it takes me a week to get everything put away.)