Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Confession

Is there ever something in the back of your mind that you sort of know about yourself, but you refuse to admit it until you're confronted by the facts and you can't deny it anymore unless you want to flirt with denial on a psychiatric level?

'Cause I had one of those revelations today.

Are you ready?

Are you sure that you won't stop reading my blog when you find this out?

If you're not sure, then don't continue, because I don't want to lose you over this!

Okay, here goes.




I like hippos.


It would make more sense to like bears.  As dangerous as they can be, they're much cuter.



Or seals.  They're cute and playful.


Or elephants.  I mean, at least they can do tricks.


But hippos?  They're big, smelly, mean and funny looking.  


I'm really not sure what the fascination is.  I really liked all the other animals, too, but for some reason the hippo caught my eye.  I mean, it's not like I'm looking for a pet or anything, but I don't know.  Maybe it's just the novelty.

Could be worse.

At least it wasn't the rhino.










7 comments:

  1. I hope you're not in denial about being hilarious! I love it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Not at all what i was expecting!
    Have you seen Abby's (from NCIS) hippo? It even makes a noise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh today. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, this is so cute. :)

    I really like the river otters at the zoo. I think they look like dogs a little bit.

    ReplyDelete