Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Follow Up

Remember this post? First of all, thank you all SO much for your prayers!! It has been an interesting month exploring the possibilities. I would now say that I have a definite preference in the matter. I do think that there has been some direction from God (mostly in the peace I've been feeling through this whole process). However, nothing is decided, and there are still some things that are out of my control as far as making a final decision. Hopefully by early next week I will know more.

It's interesting. Normally things being out of my control really bugs me, but in this case it really doesn't. I can tell you that I will be pretty disappointed if it doesn't work out, but I just have a really strong feeling that if it's God's will it will work out perfectly. Anyway, I'm dying to be more specific about what's going on, but I think I'd better wait until things are a little more settled one way or the other.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I am glad that you've figured out where you think things should go... now I hope that you're right and that it turns out well. Enjoy the peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have a really strong feeling that if it's God's will it will work out perfectly.

    Amen! Hoping and praying for your direction.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete