Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seriously! When will it be Spring??

I woke up this morning to the sound of frozen rain hitting my windows. Yuck!

My 7:00 patient is someone trying to get in before school. School is cancelled. Therefore, my 7:00 patient will probably cancel. However, unless I actually hear from them, I still have to get on the icy roads early enough to be at the clinic at 7:00 just in case. (I have my calls forwarded on days like today, so if only they call in time, I will get it. Please call in time!) My 7:30 will also probably cancel. All of my little old ladies will probably also cancel.

The good news is that I will have a short day. The bad news is I won't get to do anything fun with it, because it's not smart to be out and around on icy roads. Tomorrow is also supposed to be bad, but I hope it's not. There's supposed to be wrestling tomorrow, and I want it to happen. Not because I love wrestling so much, but because if they don't have it tomorrow, they'll have to reschedule to another evening, possibly one where I could have done something fun.

I'm really getting tired of winter. Is it over yet?

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, spring doesn't officially start until march 21...I am not sure where you live, but where I live...that means yuck for at least another two months (and probably another month after).

    But, I'm ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever heard that Christian song: "Praying for Sunny Days?" It's by Hyper Static Union. I'm not a physical therapist, doctor, or nurse, but I'm ordering you a dose of that song STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the wrestling happened so that it does not ruin your scheduled fun for another evening.

    I was actually a bit too warm for parts of today, so how about if we split the difference in temperature?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO with you - want to fly south until March or even April?

    ReplyDelete