Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Monday,

Do you remember when we used to be friends?  Do you remember in elementary school when I used to wear my favorite outfits on your day because I liked you so much?  Not anymore.  Now if I wear my favorite outfit, it's not for you.  It's to get me through the day.

What was up today?  I've tried and tried to put up with you for old times' sake, but the older I get the more obnoxious you get.  I got out of bed this morning and I tried to be nice.  I didn't even dread you that much, but then you piled it on.  Why?  What did I do to you?

One crazy situation at work wasn't enough, there had to be two?  And the thing with my car.  And the first and last patients of the day not progressing like they should.  And why so many situations where I feel like a complete social schmuck? Also, thanks for making me totally incapable of coherent speech by the time I was trying to leave a message for the car dealership.  That was classic.  

Fine.  Okay.  You beat me.  Are you happy?  Now leave me alone.

Signed,

Your Former Friend

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I'm sorry that I'm the slacker friend who hasn't called you back yet...I really can't wait to hear the stories though!!

    ReplyDelete