Sunday, August 30, 2009

An Odd Urge

There is this church in town.  I don't know exactly what kind it is.  I think it's E-free of some sort.  The thing is, every time I go by it, I want to make friends there.  I don't know why.  It's a little hard to manage, because I don't want to go to church there.

Huh. It just now occurred to me that I could use this strange desire as a reminder to pray for them, for whatever the needs are in that community.


Other than that, who knows where this stuff comes from.  

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a wonderful thing to pray for all Christians-we are all children of God. Must have been a divine nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm way late in commenting on this, but I'm just now browsing through your blog :)

    I agree it sounds like a divine nudge! Perhaps you should make friends there - there might be someone there desperate for just what you have to offer. And perhaps you'll meet them somewhere else and only later realize that they were going to church there - who knows!

    ReplyDelete