Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vampires Beware

The other night, I had one of those rare introspective moments. (Okay, my whole life is an introspective moment; it's the way my brain works.  Moving on.)  In that moment I wondered if there was a point where you can get garlic toxicity.  This thought occurred to me while I was mincing garlic for lasagna, waiting for my garlic cheese pizza to finish in the microwave and licking my chops from the peas and mushrooms with garlic sauce that I had just finished.

I guess I don't know.  I think the only ones that can die from garlic overdose are vampires.  I can tell you that at a certain point, garlic odor can start oozing from your pores.  I won't tell you how I know that, but I would like to take a moment to apologize to the following people:

My coworkers
My patients
Friends
Family
Passengers in my car
The Mass goers in the other pews
My fellow Wal-Mart shoppers
Any others I have forgotten to mention


I love garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment