Monday, June 22, 2009

Post Options

I'm so, so sorry.  Here you thought I was going to be gone, so you wouldn't have to have a new post from me every time you opened your reader.  Thanks to the wonders of "post options" I can keep posting even through a week without internet access.  That way, I can gradually unload all my burning questions and random thoughts, instead of all at once the day before I leave.

Still, you might be really bored in the middle of summer.  It's not like anyone's going on vacation, working on projects around the house, going to family reunions, planning weddings, having babies, taking care of spouses and kids, trying to keep up with laundry and dishes or mowing the yard.  So if you're one of those bored people that don't have any of those things to do, or if you're just a glutton for punishment, I have two words for you:

Ar. Chives.

That's right.  I know I have more time to write than anyone has time to read.  So if you do actually miss having posts to read, there are plenty of old ones to choose from.  They aren't all worth your time, so I've put together a list of the ones that were my favorite to write, or that mean the most to me.

In chronological order, they are:

#1 

I think they're almost all from May.  Must have been a good blogging month.

No comments:

Post a Comment